Terms & Conditions
This User Agreement along with Terms of Service (collectively, the "User Agreement") forms the terms and conditions for the use of services and products of Coterie Tours Private Limited.
Any person ("User") who inquiries about or purchases any products or services of CTPL through its websites, sales persons, offices, by call, associate offices etc. (all the aforesaid platforms collectively referred to as "Sales Channels") agree to be governed by this User Agreement.
Both User and CTPL are individually referred to as 'Party' and collectively referred to as 'Parties' to the User Agreement.
"Terms of Service" available on CTPL's website details out terms & conditions applicable on various services or products facilitated by CTPL. The User should refer to the relevant Terms of Service applicable for the given product or service as booked by the User. Such Terms of Service are binding on the User.Booking
On confirmation of booking a contract exists between us when we confirm your travel arrangements after receiving the deposit amount from your end.Payment
Minimum deposit of 25% of the total cost is requited by Coterie Tours Private Limited to hold the booking on confirmed basis.
Even After making the 25% advance to confirm your bookings, in some cases it might be required that you need to pay additional advance amount before the final balance payment date depending on the contractor / supplier's payment deadline as and when applicable.Balance Payment
Balance payment is to be made 15-60 days prior or as per the required time by the end service provider such as Hotel,Airline, train or special train to the date of start of services. Any booking made within 15 working days of the date of services would be considered to be a late booking and for same the full and final payment is required to be made at the time of booking itself.General Conditions and Note
Apart from above, in case of bookings for special train journeys, hotel or resort bookings during the peak season (X-Mas, New Year, Pushkar Fair, Diwali etc) full payment is required to be made at the time of booking itself.
Terms & conditions for Group booking will be separate and case to case basis.
CTPL does not correspondence through WhatsApp. CTPL team correspond by e-mail only in case of final booking and final cancellation. In certain cases what’s app may be used for the convenience of client only where he has limited access of e-mail.Cancellation / No show / Early Departure Policy
Cancellation of the service can be done through the e-mail or by calling on the official number or mobile number as mentioned in the Contact us.
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s. We must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 60 days & prior to arrival - 15% of the tour/service cost.
- 59 days to 30 days prior to arrival - 25% of the tour/service cost
- 29 days to 15 days prior to arrival - 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 14 days to 08 days prior to arrival - 75% of the tour/service cost.
- 07 days & less, prior to arrival or no show - NO REFUND
- Non Refundable in certain pre specify cases such as blackout dates, conference period / exhibition period, where a non-refundable advance deposit is required by the hotels / resorts.
- To amend/cancel your flight ticket offline, call us at given numbers or inform us by e mail. For all offline cancellation of domestic flights a standard charge of Rs. 250 per person per sector, over and above the airline's own cancellation charge will apply. For international flight bookings a standard fee of Rs.500 per person would be charged for cancellation over and above the airline's own cancellation charge.
- For rescheduling of domestic flights, Coterie will charge Rs. 400 per person per sector as standard rescheduling charges over and above the airline's own fare difference.
- Please refer to airline specific amendment and cancellation policy while using Coterie Services. You may be required to directly contact the nearest airline office (of the concerned airline) to get your reservation cancelled.
In case of unutilized bookings, you shall be required to make requests for any valid and applicable refunds, as per the defined policies.
In case of no show, refund will not be applicable.
Payments made using any other form of payment will be refunded by cheque within a maximum of 30 days from date of receipt of cancellation. All refunds shall be processed subject to processing of refunds by the respective hotel / transport / airline/service provider.
Please note convenience fee if any charged at the time of booking will not be refundable.
Please note that the refund process may take 2 - 4 weeks due to banking procedures. If the refund is made to the credit card account OR to Bank account, the bank charges would be debited from the refund amount.
In regard to refund of unused / unutilized services (which are paid for and cancelled in advance) the refund amount would be worked out on the basis of cancellation policy as described above and the money would be accordingly refunded to the person who has made the payment to us.
- Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs - incase of cancellation of tour / travel services after the booking is made with us - a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.
- In case you cancel the trip after commencement refund would be restricted to a limited amount that too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund
- In case of special train journey (like Palace on Wheels, Royal Rajasthan on Wheels, Deccan Odyssey, Golden Chariot, Indian Maharaja & Maharajas Express) - a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which would be advised as and when required).
- Please note that if booking for following period is/are cancelled, due to whatsoever reason, no refund would be made for said cancellation.
- Long Weekends Bookings.
- High Peak Season bookings (from15th December to 15th January).
- Festival Period Bookings (Festivals like –Pushkar Fair, Diwali, Duseera and Holi etc).
- National Holidays like 26th January and 15th August.
You should not take any action based on information on the Website until you have received a confirmation of your transaction. In case of confirmations to be received by email, if you do not receive a confirmation of your purchase/transaction within the stipulated time period, first look into your "spam" or "junk" folder to verify that it has not been misdirected, and if still not found, please contact us.Mandatory Identification Document
It is Mandatory for all guests (Foreign Nationals, NRI’s and Indian Nationals) to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation. Documents as per details given below are applicable for different categories:
- For Foreign nationals – copy of Passport and valid Visa copyare mandatory.
- For Non Resident Indians (NRI client) and domestic clients – As per the government directives it is mandatory for all the guest (NRI's and Indian National) to show their photo ID proof at the time of check-in which can be in the form of passport, Adhar card, Driving license (Indian National), Voter ID card, failing which the hotel reserves the right of refusal.
- For Overseas Indian clients holding OCI / PIO card – copy of passport and copy of OCI/PIO card is mandatory.
Please note that after the finalization of the tour/service cost, if there are any hikes in entrance fees of monuments/museums, taxes, fuel cost or guide charges by the Govt. of India, the same would be charged as extra.
Rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines etc. Hotels and Airlines retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such change - the rates quoted by us before modification can be changed by us according to the modifications by hotels or airlines.
Itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserves the right to amend any aspect of the itinerary including transportation and accommodation without notice in the interest of the trip, participants' safety, comfort and general wellbeing without making any rebate, allowance or refund and extra cost, if any, would be payable by the client.
CTPL shall not be responsible for any delay or change in programme or expenses incurred or special / consequential loss, injury and damage - directly or indirectly - due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipment’s, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures, acts of God, perils incident to the sea, floods, fire, acts of Government or any other authorities, wars, civil disturbances, riots, theft, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control or any untoward incidents or any such causes whatsoever including any liability or extra expenses sustained by the Clients. Further, the Clients shall be liable for the liability or extra expenses incurred by him / her as a result of the forgoing causes.
CTPL shall not be responsible and shall not accept any liability towards the Clients or his/her legal representative for any loss of property or damages resulting from death or injuries including loss of services which the Clients may sustain on account of act, negligence or default by any transportation Company, hotel agents or any other body of persons, its agents or service providers providing such services or facilities or arising out of or while engaged in any tour, means of transportation or other services, whether due to ownership, maintenance , use, operation or control of any automobile, bicycle, boat, motor, or other vehicle in common carrier or otherwise and whether due to its or there negligence or otherwise or regardless of how caused. Clients using sporting equipment, bicycles, sailing boats, scuba diving gear, hired or supplied by hotels or rental bodies shall do so at their own risk.
CTPL do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client's risk.
CTPL reserves the right to cancel any services in case it deems that the tour, trip or passage is impracticable for any reason or should circumstances warrant such action, upon refunding the value thereof and the Client shall not have any other or further claim against the company by any reason thereof.
CTPL reserves the right to refuse to carry out its contract with any person whom it may consider to be undesirable in its absolute discretion and it shall not be required to show any reason for doing so.
By making a booking, User understands CTPL merely provides a service platform for booking of services and products and the ultimate liability rests on the respective Service Provider and not CTPL. Thus the ultimate contract of service is between User and Service Provider.Relationship between website and legal name
Coterie Tours Private Limited own www.coterietours.com and operate well recognized services and products include hotels, resorts, alternative accommodationsbookings, transportation, holiday planning and packaging, rail ticketing, intercity bus ticketing, car hire and ancillary travel requirements such as flight booking and third-party travel insurance. We aim to provide travellers best travel solutions for their travel needs. We aim to give the best possible user experience across their entire travel journey, which includes effective planning resources, superior booking experience across all channels and in journey 24x7 customer support. Our Company’s culture of continuous innovation and “customer first” strategic focus in India’s travel market has allowed us to be the clear leader in the industry and positions us to accelerate the predominately offline hotels and accommodations market online.Customer registration and guidelines.
On receiving the booking and after confirmation of your contract with Coterie Tours Private Limited, a registration number will be generated. A contract exists between us when we confirm your tour and travel services and have received the deposit amount from your end as per the payment guidelines.Governing Law
this agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, and subject to Arbitration provisions below, with the exclusive forum being courts at Delhi.